Please feel free to contact us directly if you have any questions or would like to speak to a human (0508 766 326 or email@example.com)
- 2 tie downs
- 4 kayak cradles
- Pivoting heads for even pressure distribution
across the surface of the pad
- Tie down straps with a cam-lock buckle for
- Flexible rubber pads to mould to the shape of
your hull to cradle your kayak perfectly
- Single adjustment knob on the side for
- Carries: 1 kayak, canoe or surfski
- Lockable: No
- Size: Adjustable
- Fits Whispbar, Prorack S-Wing, Thule WingBar, Rhino-Rack Vortex and other aero bars plus square bars and Prorack and Rhino-Rack HD bars.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Better quality than my Thule kayak holders
Overall pretty good. Couldnt get the camlock straps to give a decent grip so used those for front n back n ratchet straps for sides. Couple of the slide fittings for the mount were very tight so had to fight to line it up. But once on ******* in ok. Working well for what i want. But please just give ratchet straps. For something so critical the camlocks just dont feel right.
Territory needs another adapter
Now it is finally up and running it all works well. Unfortunately although the pro rack says it fits the Ford territory roof rack bars, it doesn’t mention that you need another adapter which you need to buy from a Ford dealer and fit that to the roof rack bars before the prorack territory adapter will fit onto it. This information was only available at the end of many an internet search, nowhere was it in the instructions, and the Ford dealer was equally confused.