Please feel free to contact us directly if you have any questions or would like to speak to a human (0508 766 326 or email@example.com)
- Thule's most compact and lightweight bike carrier for everyday use (2 bikes).
- Compatible with all NZ towball sizes and most configurations (Interchangeable ball systems require 12mm of parallel sided neck under the ball. Cone shaped ball mounts interfere with the coupler)
- Easy mounting of bikes through detachable bike arms
- Carries bikes with large wheelbases thanks to single action extendable wheel holders
- Wide tilt angle allows opening of even very large rear doors - even with bikes mounted. We recommend test fitting on tall vans to confirm clearance
- Easy boot access even with bikes mounted thanks to smart foot pedal tilt
- Adjustable one hand coupling for easy mounting of carrier
- Simple to fasten wheels thanks to long wheel straps with pump buckles
- Simple to fold flat and store – fits most car boots
- Lock your bikes to the bike carrier and your carrier to the tow bar (locks included)
- Pre-assembled, no tools required
- Fulfills the City Crash norm
- Fits 1⅞”, 2” and 50mm towballs
- Fitted with NZ flat 7 pin trailer wiring plug
- Load capacity (kg): 46 kg
- Fits wheel dimensions: All
- Max bike weight: 25 kg
- Distance between bikes: 19 cm
- Length: 103 cm
- Width: 59 cm
- Weight: 14.3 kg
- Fits frame dimensions: 22-80 mm
- Poweplug: 7-pin
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Thule VeloCompact 925
I’m very pleased with the bike rack. It was transported to me quickly by Roofbox. Although expensive the rack is of great quality.
Thule VeloCompact 925 for 2 bikes
excellent stable product stops bikes banging & rubbing together 99% one improvement would be having bikes 1/2 inch further apart to stop 29inch large mtb bikes forks touching - bike knuckle between wheels solves this
The rack is Fantastic!!!!!!
Good bike rack
Very good product which performed as hoped. It feels well engineered.